Geesink Rear Loaders
Geesink Rear End Loaders are more efficient and productive on every route and with a depth of progressive technology, they are the ultimate solution for your waste management needs.
Waste management is not only about the disposal of waste. It’s about ensuring the efficiency of the whole process, innovation in the equipment, and productive use of waste.
We understand the importance of having a powerful, efficient and environment-friendly waste management solution. That’s why we deliver and service waste management equipment from Geesink that enable our customers to make the world a better and a more sustainable planet to live and breathe. A world in which we take better care of our resources and save precious time and effort in doing so.
As we keep a close watch on the industry’s developments and our clients’ demands, we have always tried to be a technological trendsetter, providing high-tech solutions from Geesink and other industry-dominating brands and allow our customers to be in the lead in the waste management industry.
|Width||2.26 & 2.55 m|
Strong, reliable, tough, smart, powerful: these qualities define the Geesink product line. Many of our customers face arduous waste management challenges. However, the Geesink vehicles are strong and meet any demanding requirements there can possibly be. Tough as the products are, they make no compromises and are unbreakable.
Advantages of getting Geesink Rear Loaders
- The toughest of all
- Maximum efficiency
- Easy and efficient maintenance
- Modular construction
- Compliance with the latest 1501-1/5 norms & EMC requirements for safety
- Comb lifts for domestic waste
- Full automatic split lifts for fast emptying
- Allround Eurotainer lift for bulk emptying
- User-friendly crane system
- More power with the HKE lift for industrial use
- Advanced connectivity system to reduce fuel consumption and maintenance costs
- Corrosion resistance
- Lightweight & compact lithium-ion battery for noiseless operation vehicles
- Smart Pack system for fuel efficient hydraulic controls
- Compaction mechanism needs fewer cycles & uses less energy
- Included weighing system
- Reduced chances of leakage
- State-of-the art hybrid technology