Who We Are
Megafab Engineering Pte Ltd was officially operational ready in 2012 in providing vehicle mounted equipment such as cranes, hooklifts and garbage containers. It underwent a massive restructuring in mid-2018 led by Sebastian Low with the support of Union Steel Holdings Ltd.
Back in 2018, Megafab’s only surviving brands are limited to Effer and Geesinknorba due to its complicated history since 2012.
Today, Megafab has taken on major leading brands around the world that has included Hiab, Multilift, Zepro, Worldpower and Emoss.
Megafab currently provides many value-added services that include retailing of new and used equipment, after-sales maintenance and repair services, professional certification services and customize truck engineering solutions for our customers.
Preferred Logistical and Waste Handling Equipment supplier in Singapore.
Empathize with our customers to provide highly Reliable and Durable Equipment to carry out their business activities with the Highest Efficiency and Minimise Down Time
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management SystemISO 45001:2018 enables an organization, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, such as worker wellness/wellbeing. The benefits of being ISO 45001 certified includes:
- Demonstrate commitment to occupational health and safety with an internationally recognised certificate, securing a competitive advantage among interested parties
- Increase safety awareness and engagement among employees
- Systematically reduce occupational hazard incidents
- Prevent business disruptions and unnecessary downtime
- Improve your brand image among clients, authorities, and investors
- Increase confidence in the fulfilment of legal and other compliance requirements
- Achieve closer alignment with other ISO standards and business systems, streamlining both inter- and intra-organisation communication